Florida Spine Associates are closely monitoring the evolving Corona/COVID-19 virus outbreak. Our most important responsibilities is to keep our patients, and staff safe.
Our leadership team meets daily to ensure we are as prepared as possible to support our patients, their families, and our staff. We are following the advice from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) , the AMA, and the Florida Department of health.
Currently the office is open to see patients with increased safety procedures. We are also pleased to announce at home Telemedicine visits to better serve our patients in this challenging time.
Safety measures include;
- Each person entering Florida Spine Associates will have their temperature checked. Anyone above 100 F will be sent for further screening.
- If any one in your home is experiencing fever, cough, body aches, or shortness of breath - DO NOT come into Florida Spine Associates. Please let us know by phone
- If you have been in contact with a known infected person, or have traveled from a high risk area, please reschedule.
- We have implemented increased cleaning and sterilization processes.
- Our staff will not be shaking hands, and we will use minimal contact on physical examinations
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided, and is compulsory to use on entry
We are only conducting limited operative procedures for urgent cases as per the Florida Department of Health.